The Begining - Day 1

Day 1
I always dreamed of being in a Rock band. I started writting lyrics when I was a little girl. I remember playing piano with my brother Craig! So many good memories.


When I was asked to join the Misfits, I just couldn't say no! Pizzazz got us a deal with Starlight Music and Eric Raymond will be our manager! So excited! Hmmmm, sometimes I think that the only reason I like Pizzazz is cause her dad knows everybody in the music business and can get her anything... Even this monstuous bikes shaped like guitars! We crashed into Mr. Raymond's office and scared the heck out of this chick that was in his office. It was hillarious!


We've being very busy writting songs for our new album and for The Battle of The Bands that Mr. Raymond organized for us to compete and launch our carriers. I know it's gonna be great!


Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment